Today is #GivingTuesday! I’m super excited that so many organizations will receive support today on this national day.
You know I personally support SO MANY CAUSES, so if you don’t have one of your own, please consider helping one of these on this day of giving:
- Back in the Swing – www.backintheswing.org
- Operation Breakthrough – www.operationbreakthrough.org
- Victory Project – www.victorykc.org
- Make-A-Wish Missouri – mo.wish.org
- The Children’s Center – www.childrens-center.org
- KC Healthy Kids – www.kchealthykids.org
- Kansas City Hospice & Palliative Care – www.kchospice.org
- Kansas Pediatric Foundation – www.kansaspediatricfoundation.org
Annual Fundraising Events
- The Ugly Christmas Sweater Party – www.kcsweaterparty.org
- Treads & Threads – www.treadsandthreads.org
- The Pumpkin Run/Walk – www.pumpkinrunwalk.org (or, use this direct link to fundraising)
Please add your own personally supported organizations in the comments below – let’s build the list! 🙂 It’s nice to offset all the craziness of the Thanksgiving holiday and retail days (Black Friday, Small Business Saturday & Cyber Monday) with a day dedicated to helping our favorite organizations.