Seriously, do you know what your website has been up to?
- Do you know who’s visiting it in the wee hours of the night or what they might be looking at in the light of day?
- How long are strangers (unique visitors) sticking around and how long do friends (repeat visitors) stay?
- Do you know how your email or social campaigns contribute to visitations?
- Do you know if your funders are coming to you via mobile devices?
- Maybe you sell more tickets to your event on Friday versus Monday – but do you know why?
Check out this FREE course from Google to learn more about the power of Analytics: https://analyticsacademy.withgoogle.com/course
(below information is straight from their site)
This three-week course provides a foundation for marketers and analysts seeking to understand the core principles of digital analytics and to improve business performance through better digital measurement.
Course highlights include:
- An overview of today’s digital measurement landscape
- Guidance on how to build an effective measurement plan
- Best practices for collecting actionable data
- Descriptions of key digital measurement concepts, terminology and analysis techniques
- Deep-dives into Google Analytics reports with specific examples for evaluating your digital marketing performance
Statistics, graphs, drilldowns, goals, campaigns and a myriad of other fun (yes – FUN!) analytics tools await your discovery. And knowing these things is half the battle. Go in armed with the knowledge provided through Google for YOUR website and you can change your world.