Okay, I admit it. I waited until the last minute for today’s post and I can’t give up on the challenge at this point! So, I’m going to take this as a chance to remind you of the 3 posts on Holiday Communications from last year. But, just because I’m reusing old information doesn’t make it bad information – just condensed and repurposed. Please use the links to quickly jump to the past posts.
5 Types of Information
“What types of NEW information should I be considering during the holidays?” Here are five specific types of content recommended for consideration:
- Holiday Message
- Holiday Policies
- Videos & Photos
- Specials & Deals
- Community Involvement
- Bonus Reminder – Internal Communications!
5 Channels to Consider
“Where should we put all of this new information?” Here are five specific channels we recommend for your content:
- Website & Blog
- Landing / Squeeze Page
- Hardcopy & Offline Materials
5 Steps to Scheduling
How to keep it all on track – a process you can repeat over and over throughout the year! Here are five specific steps you can follow:
- Determine the “What”…items will be needed (see Types of Information above)
- Determine the “Where”…items will be used (see Channels to Consider above)
- Determine the “When”…items will be used
- Determine the “Who”…will be responsible for each items and placement
- Put it all together!